Evesbatch Old Lake, Rules of the lake
- NO KEEPNETS or carp sacks, apart from in matches. Before the match, they should be thoroughly disinfected and rinsed with clean water beforehand.
- CATCH AND RELEASE. Fish must be returned to the water ASAP. Anyone found removing fish from the premises would be liable to prosecution. In the event of theft of fish, CCTV footage may be used as evidence in a court of law.
- BARBLESS or microbarbed hooks only, size 6 Hook MAXIMUM.
- Large Landing nets and Unhooking mats should be used at all times, preferably thoroughly disinfected and rinsed with clean water beforehand.
- No braided line. Short (coated) braided hooklinks are allowed.
- Children MUST be accompanied by an adult at ALL times. The Lake should be treated with due respect at all times. It is very deep in places.
- Safe rigs only, i.e. In the event of a mainline break, the lead or float should not be left attached to the fish.
- NO Littering, including any kind of fishing line.
- Dogs should be kept on a lead at all times and kept within the constraints of the peg being fished. Any fouling should be removed and not left at the lakeside.
- Fishing and spectating is carried out entirely at the angler's or spectator's own risk; the lake owners accept no responsibility for any accidents, damage or personal injury which may occur on the property. The Lake should be treated with due respect at all times. It is very deep in places.
- The lake owners reserve the right to ask anglers to produce a valid ticket at any time and anglers found to be not following the above rules may be asked to leave or incur a fine.
Please make sure you have read and understood the rules. For directions from Hereford or Worcester, please see the home page, you'll find a handy map.